Referring Hospital &
Referral Partner Information
What To Do When Sending a Patient Our Way
- If you are a veterinary professional who is referring your patient to us, please fill out the Hospital Referral Form here.
- To enter the virtual wait line, please direct the client to MissionVetUrgentCare.com and select “Book Ahead”.
- If your MVUC hospital is no longer accepting same day sign-in, please call your local MVUC location to find out if we are currently accepting new patients. Wait times may vary, however, we typically are able to see patients right away Monday-Friday between 3pm-6pm.
- Please call us if you are sending a patient our way after 8pm or if you think the patient will require immediate intervention once it arrives to our hospital.
Mission Vet Urgent Care hospitals are here to fill the gap between your primary veterinarian’s availability and life-threatening emergencies. Examples of the illnesses and injuries we see:
- Coughing or Sneezing
- Skin Issues – Itching, Rashes, Hotspots
- Minor Cuts and Wounds
- Poison or Toxin Ingestion*
- Foreign Body ingestion*
- Urinary issues*
- Minor Vomiting
- Digestion issues
- Bite Wounds
- Ear Infections
- Eye Discharge & Squinting
- Fleas or Worms
- Allergic Reactions
- Anal Glands – Scooting or Licking
- Hives or Facial Swelling
- End of Life or Euthanasia
- Paw or Nail Issues
* Potentially requires transfer to ER
We don’t treat life threatening emergencies or provide wellness services.
- Foreign Body Requiring Surgery
- Overnight Hospitalization
- Serious Trauma
- Choking or Difficulty Breathing
- Repeated Seizures
- Difficulty Giving Birth
- Wellness Exams
- Spay & Neuter
- Full Pharmacy Suite